Codelitt is looking for a Ruby on Rails senior with experience building highly complex applications. Preferably you communicate well with other engineers. You work well with others and friendly.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
Salary range: $35,000 - $70,000 (based on your location and experience)
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
- Experience in Linux and command line a must
- Proven work with React
- Proven work with Ruby on Rails
- You know how to architect all components of front-end project
- You have experience reading the API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git for all of your projects
- Creates tests before they write code (TDD is your thing)
- Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
- Knowledge of responsive frontends